Hi 5 prettiest Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi 5 Prettiest Girls

Go down

Hi 5 Prettiest Girls Empty Hi 5 Prettiest Girls

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:34 pm

Hi I am Jennifer Phua Yee Chuan. Let me Intro to you the four prettiest girls in Hi 5.

Hi 5 Prettiest Girls E10

First of all, kellie Lynn Hoggart, but was known as Kellie she is My favourite hi 5 member, born in 1 May 1974. Oldest among the Hi 5 in Australia. Before becoming Hi 5, she was in another group called Teen Queen, that she was in the age of 17. Her Best of Friend is Hi 5 Charli. Her Fiancee is Addam Crawford

Hi 5 Prettiest Girls Kathle10

Secondly, Kathleen De Leon jones. she is on the forth on my list, Second eldest in Hi 5 Australia, she is born in Fippino on 1 September 1977, but moved to Australia with her family when she was 1 years old. She is also the eldest sister in her family. She had two younger sister. She is married to Daniel Jones, was once a member in Savage Garden. Not to mention she had a baby girl who is at the age of one this year. Her name is mikayla DeLeon Jones. Because of taking care of her baby girl, she permanent quit hi 5 and was replaced by Sun Park.

Hi 5 Prettiest Girls Produc10

Thirdly, Charli Delaney. She is on the third on my list, she is the youngest member in her family and second youngest in the hi 5 Australia, is born on 8 March 1980. Her real name is Sharlene Marie Zeta Robinson. She is married to Brent Delaney who is her childhood friend and met at a carnival near Newcastle, Australia, when she was still in her early teens. Her best of friend is Kellie Hoggart.

Hi 5 Prettiest Girls 12907610

Lastly, Sun Park. She is a korean born Australia. she is now the youngest member in Hi 5, replacement for Kathleen De Leon Jones, she is on the sixth on my list. she is the only girl to her parents. She is born on 3rd January 1981.

Admin
Admin

https://hi5-girls.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down